- White bread mix
- Water (as per instructions)
- Juice of two large oranges
- Orange juice
- Zest of 2 large oranges
- 100g frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 210°C
- Using the basic white bread mix, substitute half the water with orange juice
- Mix as per packet instructions
- Zest two large oranges (only the orange stuff, not the white bitter pith
- Add the frozen cranberries
- Add the zest to the mixture and combine gently, so as not to break up the cranberries
- Pour into an oiled bread tin and leave to rise in a warm place for 20 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then check. If it doesn’t sound hollow when tapped bake for another 5 – 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and tuck in. This is a delicious breakfast bread, as it has slightly molten fruit (sort of jammy blobs) combined with orange, that goes down so well at this time of day.