- White bread mix
- Water (as per instructions)
- 2tbsp cream cheese
- 100g grated cheese (Mozzarella gives stringy pull-apart bread, but strong cheddar or Comte add more flavour).
- 2tsp dried mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to 210°C
- Using the basic white bread mix, substitute 50ml of the water with 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Mix as per packet instructions
- Put half in the bottom of an oiled bread tin, Make a well in the dough and add the grated cheese. Sprinkle with mixed herbs.
- Cover with the rest of the dough making sure to seal the sides well.
- Leave to rise in a warm place for 20 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then check. If it doesn’t sound hollow when tapped bake for another 5 – 10 minutes.